Classic Redneck Jokes
Jodi and I were talking about redneck jokes the other day, and got onto the topic of this list. Tracey said she hadn’t seen/heard of this take on the classic jokes before, and asked me to send ‘em out.
You might be a redneck if:
· It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, ‘One nation, under God.’
· You’ve never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.
· You still say ‘ Christmas’ instead of ‘Winter Festival.’
· You bow your head when someone prays.
· You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.
· You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.
· You’ve never burned an American flag, nor intend to.
· You know what you believe and you aren’t afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.
· You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.
· You’d give your last dollar to a friend.
December 14, 2017
September 25, 2017
June 19, 2016